vb:literal>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: N. Maine 2nd Annual Event - Please RSVP

Default N. Maine 2nd Annual Event - Please RSVP

Added on 9/6/06 Just two weeks away is the 2nd Annual event for Northern Maine. Below is a list of who has signed up for this event so far. I am also posting this on the event site on geocaching.com at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-7c2028f6ceee Please let me know if you cannot make it ASAP or you want to come and are not on the list yet. A head count is very helpful before an event to prepare for food and activities. I also want to know if everyone can bring something for a BBQ on Saturday afternoon. The event will start around 3- or whenever starts getting there. If all goes well, I should be there from 230-on. For the BBQ I am looking for the following drinks, side dishes, deserts, hotdog/hamburger buns, plates/cups, etc (be creative, but list it so we can count on you bringing it) In other words, we don't need four potato salads showing up! I am going to cook some hamburgers and hotdogs. I also need a headcount on hamburgers and hotdogs (how many you want would be helpful) Also how many people are in your group (like wife, kids... etc) And the last thing I need is who will be camping over. There is many camping grill posts there and it would be helpful if 1 or 2 more people can bring their portable grills (We have a large one at the house and it’s a truck load to bring it and if it’s not a huge group there is no need to bring it) Camping is $12.00 per tent for the night. Small campers (popups) are ok. Dogs are not recommended but if you must, they must be leashed. The fee to use the campground for the day is free. I have the campground signed up for our event only, there will be no other’s around camping at this time. Thanks the sooner you reply the easier it is for me to get a number idea!
    So I will say this again in what I am expecting from people when they reply to this thread.

1.) Sign up if you plan on coming.

2.) Let me know to take your name off if you know you will no longer be coming.

3.) Sign up for a side dish/drinks/desert/etc that you can bring.

4.) Let me know if you are going to be camping.

5.) How many people are coming under your party (ex “Joe” is bringing 4 people, his wife and two kids.)

Please do not reply on this thread if you are not relating to any of the 5 questions above. Thanks and look forward to seeing you there.

Signed up so far:
    blevesque
    Zonker
    Team2hunt
    Katadin Goddess
    Blazing Trolls
    Hiram 357
    oobi
    Northwoods Explorer
    Tat
    Maniac 1957
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

I am a definite yes, the wife is a definite maybe (she might have to work) can I bring a side dish of beer? and yes I'll be pitchin a tent
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I am a definite yes also unless the truck and car both break down. Well the car is broke now so as long as the truck does not break I am a definite yes.

I am hosting a event for my other web site the weekend before and we have already pre-made 250 hamburgers. So if there are any left over I will bring them.
    Blazing Troll

I will be there rain or shine. The other two members of the G Team plan to come if it is nice. We will have either one tent (rain) or a pop-up (nice). Is there anything specific you'd like us to bring for the BBQ?

Michael

Unhappy Can't be there

Sorry Jordan, I thought I'd already said I couldn't make that weekend. I am coming up next weekend. (15th) I plan to stay up there for 3 day 2 nights and cache my butt off. I don't know if I will be camping, in a motel or just in my car. Since I have no idea what is open. Maybe we can get together while I'm up there. PM me a number to reach you at if you'd like.
    Happy Trails!

Default Definite YES

The Team will be there and I'm bringing 1manteam with me. We will be camping with 1 tent. For the barbeque we will bring the chips. Look forward to the event and the local caches. Coming rain or shine!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'll be camping out, and bringing Buritos a la Allagash. and maybe ploys too!!

We are posting a "think so" and will be camping....unless it rains all weekend then maybe motelling??? Anyway...a definite maybe.

We won't be there for the event. but maybe we can get together for lunch today! LOL!!

(BTW: The food at the Northeastland Hotel is VERY good, and the beer is VERY cold! LOL!)

Default I'll be there!

I'm coming and bringing cookies. I'll share. I also plan on staying overnight.