vb:literal>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: N. Maine 2nd Annual Event - Please RSVP

Smile Hamburgers

Team2hunt and I'll be bringing 1manteam, we can stick to hamburgers like everyone else. Even though he is only 13 he eats like a horse. We'll be bringing some other good stuff too. Chips and the like. Nothing healthy.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Well, I guess i am going to be a no for the event this weekend. I saw the DR today and he is going to delay my surgery till I have fully recovered from pneumonia and with the weather getting cold I should probally not push my luck. I was to start to eat real food again...

Updated List:

Blevesque
    Team2hunt/1manteam
    Hiram 357
    Oobi
    Northwoods Explorer
    Tat
    Blazing Trolls
    ZeroStar_7
    Kaching Karen
    Rapeller
    The G Team
    Kayakerinme
    Parmachenee?
    Saint367?
    Katadin Goddess?

We are going with the majority+ of hamburgers and also please I stress, please feel free to bring any games/activities you think would be fun.

Also -- if you have access to some firewood, it would be great, the more the merrier. I have some right now, but it's always good to have more!! Keep the list comming. Please feel free to help me with ideas/games/activities. There will be a night scavenger hunt -- welcome to all if you are camping or not, around 8:30-9"ish". Looking forward to the event--- just a few more days!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

OK --

So the weather is looking like RAIN. 40% showers they are calling for on Sat/Sun.

This event is rain or shine, but would like to know if anyone is cancelling in advance so I can have a headcount. There is no make-up date. Maybe something I can consider for next year. So if you can't make it let me know even if you find out Friday night or Saturday morning. Post here or on the event page. Thanks.

Well we are scheduled to ride up with Hiram and split the gas, but he wants to leave at 6 or 7 in the morning. That is to early for me. I am trying to compromise with Hiram. I don't think it is working though.

So if he does not compromise and the weather is lousy we will not be attending. If the weather turns out to be a drizzle and not so bad we will drive my truck up.
    Blazing Troll

The rest of the G Team has bailed due to the weather report. I will be there one way or another!

I'm still planning on comming. I'll bring a 12x12 dining tent.

Hmmm . . . a 40% chance of showers means that there really is a 60% chance things will be good weather-wise . . . call me an optimist! Of course what J Cyr might not be telling us is that in the County the real report is a 40% chance of showers . . . and a 60% chance of snow!

Rain . . . we don't worry about no stinkin' rain . . . where are the die-hard geo-X folks???
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Still coming

The Team's are still coming. Rain, snow or whatever. Not sure when or how yet. We are GEO-X
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thats right --- a little rain never hurt anyone! Thanks and I am going to keep this page updated with Limestone's weather forcast.

You can't trust the weather up here anyway. It was suppose to rain all day today, it drizzled this morning and this afternoon picked up the sun came out and I did 5 geocaches... so thats our forcast for you.

3 days and countdown....