vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: N. Maine 2nd Annual Event - Please RSVP

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    does that mean you're comin with us this time?
    Hey that is cool. Jake is coming. Alright Jake. Are you riding with us?
    Blazing Troll

We are definitely headed south, so we will miss this. Looks like not much caching with the reain, either.

Have fun all!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    does that mean you're comin with us this time?
    Uh, no . . . I don't do events . . . remember?

I meant you had Rick, Mike and yourself so the ORCAs were together again . . . I have to sit this one out as I have a bazillion things to do on the house before snow flies . . . although we finally got the front windows in . . . now I have to shingle, put up trim, insulate a couple more places, sheetrock the bedroom, sheetrock the hallway, install ductwork for the bathroom vent . . . well you get the idea.

I may skip out to Newport on Saturday to pick up a few caches "on my way" while Heidi sleeps (she is working the night shift for the next couple of months) as I need to go grocery shopping as we haven't gone for three weeks or so.

I would have loved to head north again as I love the County in any season . . . but as I mentioned a) I don't do events and b) I'm wicked busy.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Hey that is cool. Jake is coming. Alright Jake. Are you riding with us?
    Unfortunately, no . . . see post above.

It sounds like you should have a half decent ORCA pack though with Mike, Hiram and yourself . . . have a good time in the County.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Jake does have lots to do on the house - I (we the TGIF gang with becket) have seen the photos! It needs to be what we here in Maine would say "bottoned up" and "finished". So Jake, you go for it.

Now, as for the Jake doesn't do events - just don't work on it to hard and it just might happen.

Just watch him - he is going to slip right by 500 - no one with him - no spectacular hoo rah - but that's ok! It's Jakes way.

I am thankful he is our friend, has put out fun, cool caches and is a part of this community!

Hey all - have a great time in the County this weekend. There are loads of caches and sounds like fun. Perhaps I can join you next year.

Well I will see you all tomorrow afternoon. Drive say and hope for good weather!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

I will be there. I am off to bed now. I have been working on my other web site for almost four hours now. We had it hacked and I had to get it upgraded and all fixed. Were safe on this site though. I upgraded this one weeks ago, but put off the other site because of the size of it. Stupid me should have done that one first.

Looking forward to seeing the hicks from the county again tomorrow. I am wondering what they will have up there sleeve this year.
    Blazing Troll

Live from Shin Pond! I just got map 51 and I'm headed to Limestone, via the last three remaining northern maps!!

It takes rain to make waterfalls!

You go TAT! Hope everyone has a super weekend! Hope to make it to the "county" later in the fall.

Thumbs up

Jordan your event kicked asprin! Had a great time (it even gave me gas! ) Despite the weather that was off and on, everyone that didn't go missed out big time! The night time adventure was one that won't be forgotten can't wait til next year!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.