vb:literal>

Thread: Misssing TB has appeared!

Default Misssing TB has appeared!

I got a message tonight about my lost Brunswick PD coin. A cacher in KY found it in a cache there and logged it as discovered. He also dropped it into the cache to get the mileage corrected. The TB dissapeared from a cache in NH back in Feb, shorlty after we released it. The girls were thrilled. Too bad we don't know where its been.

That is great. I remember talking to you at the event yesterday and you told me you thought it was gone for good. What a surprise.
    Blazing Troll

that's pretty cool! where in KY was it? we're heading down to Georgetown, KY next month.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"

WOO HOO!!! The TB angels have been hard at work! my Hiram TB went awol... the last cacher who had it said they lost it... the last cache it was in I checked personally and it wasn't there... and now it was in that cache today and picked up and on it's way again!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

TB Angels or TB Gods - they are at work! Congrats to all! My dog got rescued too and has moved nicely since then.

Quote Originally Posted by MoxieMan View Post
    that's pretty cool! where in KY was it? we're heading down to Georgetown, KY next month.
    The cacher, dirtyrat, still has it in his hands. He found it in Madisonville City Park and himself is from Owensboro. It also looks as though the cacher that left mine unlogged took two other TBs because dirtyrat noted them missing. What it the point of moving TB's if you don't want to see where its been of going?

Sounds like the cacher that took your TB did not realize they were suppose to log them on GC.
    Blazing Troll

My TB had been missing since Feb. and I had contacted everyone that had been to the cache from when it was placed to when it was noticed missing. I think the cacher doesn't log at all, even cache finds. Guess they don't realize that their "just in it for the fun" attitude can cause agrivation for others. We picked up one bug this weekend and it requests that if you aren't going to log it, don't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    My TB had been missing since Feb. and I had contacted everyone that had been to the cache from when it was placed to when it was noticed missing. I think the cacher doesn't log at all, even cache finds. Guess they don't realize that their "just in it for the fun" attitude can cause agrivation for others. We picked up one bug this weekend and it requests that if you aren't going to log it, don't take it.
    I think that's the same situation my TB had, apparently a cacher on vacation took the TB after it was dropped off at the Harris Mt. Cache (didn't log the cache or the TB) and took it down to florida, then realized it's goal was to stay in and around Maine, so they mailed it back, I haven't gotten the whole story yet, but that's the way it's starting to unfold. That way of caching just doesnt seem to make sense, it kinda defeats the purpose of logging and tracking...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.