Just wanted to let everyone know to watch out for ground nests of bees. We have disabled our Taking a Walk on the Wild Side cache due to a ground nest on the trail heading to it. Unfortunately a family of 4 found the nest and got stung multiple times. Here is her story......
She e-mailed us and was very pleasant about the whole incident. Her children are dong fine but it must of been so scary for them. We have been in the same situation. About 2 or 3 years ago, Andrew got stung multiple times while caching. It was the worse thing to see your child running and screaming through the woods with bees all over his legs. Just horrible. We had no idea if he was allergic or not (never been stung before)
So, please be careful while out on the trails. AND I hope that everyone carries a first aid kit with them while caching.
Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)