Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bread & Roses III

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default Bread & Roses III

    We had a great time at an earlier Bread & Roses event, and wanted Maine geocachers to be aware of this event in Manchester, New Hampshire on October 4 (a Monday - sorry.)

    There are a lot of caches in this area of New Hampshire, and worth a visit.

    Get out and meet some new friends. Yeah, not sure if RULOST2? and I can attend as her work schedule isn't firm yet, but we're going to try.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Errrr, isn't October 4th a Wednesday?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Errrr, isn't October 4th a Wednesday?
    I've been known to show up at an event on the wrong day before...

    Perhaps I just need to read things a little more closely.

    Wednesday it is!

    (Hiram - you should to. It's at an Irish pub. They have Harp beer on tap!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I've been known to show up at an event on the wrong day before...

    Perhaps I just need to read things a little more closely.

    Wednesday it is!

    (Hiram - you should to. It's at an Irish pub. They have Harp beer on tap!)

    why cant they do it on a weekend!?!?!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    why cant they do it on a weekend!?!?!?!
    Sheesh! The pub is open ALL THE TIME! And there are a lot of caches in that area. Go for a weekend on your own!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! The pub is open ALL THE TIME! And there are a lot of caches in that area. Go for a weekend on your own!

    If any of you come over this way, let me know.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! The pub is open ALL THE TIME! And there are a lot of caches in that area. Go for a weekend on your own!

    can I still log the event?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  8. #8

    Default

    Yeah, I believe the event is on a Wednesday. I might be making an appearance. I work less than a mile from the happenings. I have the first cache in my Puzzle Nano Series nearby as well.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoxieMan View Post
    Yeah, I believe the event is on a Wednesday. I might be making an appearance. I work less than a mile from the happenings. I have the first cache in my Puzzle Nano Series nearby as well.
    are ya gunna take donkey to the party?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  10. #10

    Default

    Well of course....he's been beggin' me to get out of the house. It's been raining though. He's sitting on the AC stairing out the window, whimpering a little.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •