vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigelow

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Yeah, ya know old folks like you have trouble getting around... Do they have a senior citizens trail that's paved, maybe even a bus that drives you around the mt.s? (please don't beat me up...)
    To bad they don't allow jeeps,that way you would be able to go.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    This is a up date on the bigelow trip.WOW!!! Doesn't get much better than this.The weather was perfect for doing the hike.Lacyndisiel decided to do go with Number Seven and myself which in itself is a adventure.As I told her today "you are a few french fries shy of a happy meal".Lacy is the human half of Lacyndesiel,disiel being the canine half.or at least we think thats right,can't be absolutely sure.

Seriously this was a great hike,met some interesting people,saw some great scenery.I had plenty of hiking by the time we got back to the truck.12miles and 10 hrs.is plenty for this old guy Hiram!!

it took you 10hrs to go 12 miles!?! ohhh thats right, gotta stop and take a few naps...

wish ya would've given us more time, you'll have to let us know a bit more in advance next time.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

To bad they don't allow jeeps,that way you would be able to go.
    like i always say.... Walking is for people that don't own Jeeps...

Isn't 12 miles a lot to ask of a Jeep?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I have been told that I have access to the old Fire Wardens cabin on Avery Peak and can use it any time I want as long as someone else is not using it. So if anyone is interested we could do an overnight up there one weekend before it gets to cold. I have to confirm this though.
    Rick there was no one there yesterday when we were there.Have you ever been inside?Wonder what its like in there?Would have to do it within the month or so,other wise there may be snow up there.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Especially a jeep that can't climb a little mt.

Rick there was no one there yesterday when we were there.Have you ever been inside?Wonder what its like in there?Would have to do it within the month or so,other wise there may be snow up there.
    I talked to someone this weekend that has been inside. They have bunks and a propane cook stove I was told. Yes it would have to be before the end of October. I only have two weekends free from now until then so far.
    Blazing Troll

Especially a jeep that can't climb a little mt.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post

I'm not talking to you guys anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I talked to someone this weekend that has been inside. They have bunks and a propane cook stove I was told. Yes it would have to be before the end of October. I only have two weekends free from now until then so far.
    I checked my schedule with Cheryl and it seems I have two weekends free in Oct. The first and last weekends are free for me.What are yours?If that doesn't work we may have to make it a winter hike.But if we are going to climb thefire wardens trail in the snow we'll need some one young to break trail for us old guys.The person should be around 25 and not all that bright,any one you can think of Rick...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    like i always say.... Walking is for people that don't own Jeeps...

And Jeeps are for those people who aren't afraid to get their vehicles stuck up on mountains!
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"