vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1manteam hits 100 of his own!

Default 1manteam hits 100 of his own!

Congratulations to 1manteam who obtained his 100th find this weekend. I know that he's done a lot more with his dad, but these are his finds that he personally signed in for. He started from scratch when he created his own caching name. That's something to be proud of. Troy I've enjoyed sharing some of the caching adventure with you and I find it quite funny that the name of the 100th find is "Loring Correctional Facility."

Default 100!!

Congrats 1manteam. I knew you could get 100 on your own, and you did. Hope the title of your 100th in NOT a BAD omen. Congrats and on to 200, now!! Lots of stories to be told in these finds, huh!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congrats! Just remeber, it's never about the numbers!

Thumbs up Great job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Congrats 1manteam. I knew you could get 100 on your own, and you did. Hope the title of your 100th in NOT a BAD omen. Congrats and on to 200, now!! Lots of stories to be told in these finds, huh!
    The rest of the story. Troy ended the weekend with 36 caches, 12 of them night caches. Several of those were after 11:00PM. He came really close to his first FTF. One really long DNF in the wet woods, and even stayed up til after 2:00AM playing with the fire. The best part was not once did he complain about anything. Great job!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I think your achievement is great! Can't wait to meet you and better yet, perhaps enjoy a hunt together. On to many more - this is truly an opportunity for a lifetime of adventure! Enjoy!

Congratulations Troy - that is fantastic!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Way to go!! Do you change your name to "2manteam" when you hit 200?

congratulations, troy! happy caching!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Congrats! On to the next set of 100 stories!

Congratulations!!!