vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Howdy and welcome to our guests

Default RE: Howdy and welcome to our guests

I noticed at the time I logged in tonight that there were several guests checking us out . . . just wanted to extend an invitation to you folks who are here perusing the pages to join our not-so-little band of sometimes dysfunctional geocachers . . . and if you elect not to join there's no hard feelings! In either case, welcome!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I noticed at the time I logged in tonight that there were several guests checking us out . . . just wanted to extend an invitation to you folks who are here perusing the pages to join our not-so-little band of sometimes dysfunctional geocachers . . . and if you elect not to join there's no hard feelings! In either case, welcome!
    Keep in mind that many of those "guests" are not real people checking the site out, but are hits when Google or another search engine puts geocachingmaine.org on their list of finds.

This subject has come up before - like when we had 297 people "online" at once - and Rick can explain this a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Keep in mind that many of those "guests" are not real people checking the site out, but are hits when Google or another search engine puts geocachingmaine.org on their list of finds.

This subject has come up before - like when we had 297 people "online" at once - and Rick can explain this a lot better.
    I see . . . and here I thought folks were excitedly checking out our site, reading the threads and deciding whether they wanted to join our merry little band or not.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

WOW! I logged on today and there was one user and guest! I feel so alone.... it's getting so cold, and dark... mmmmm cold and dark, I'm gunna go grab a beer.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.