vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The way it actually happened

Default The way it actually happened

If you read the logs for my Vic's challenge,you will see where Hiram 357 and Attroll both entered finds.You'll also read where Rick saids he ran into me and we shot the breeze.As Paul Harvey would say"and now for the rest of the story"Cheryl asked me to run over to the store to get milk for supper.In the parking lot of the store was that imfamous white jeep,you know the one that can't go up mts.!!Inside the store I find Rick and Aaron,I've been told they were pressuring the store clerk to give them the location of the cache.There are rumors of finacial gain,but again these are only rumors!!Anyway after some small talk we go onto the bridge. The girls are the ones that found the cache,Steph actually retrieved it and they sign the log,while we were shooting the breeze.The logs should say found by Donna and Steph with Rick and Aaron looking on....

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker
    If you read the logs for my Vic's challenge,you will see where Hiram 357 and Attroll both entered finds.You'll also read where Rick saids he ran into me and we shot the breeze.As Paul Harvey would say"and now for the rest of the story"Cheryl asked me to run over to the store to get milk for supper.In the parking lot of the store was that imfamous white jeep,you know the one that can't go up mts.!!Inside the store I find Rick and Aaron,I've been told they were pressuring the store clerk to give them the location of the cache.There are rumors of finacial gain,but again these are only rumors!!Anyway after some small talk we go onto the bridge. The girls are the ones that found the cache,Steph actually retrieved it and they sign the log,while we were shooting the breeze.The logs should say found by Donna and Steph with Rick and Aaron looking on....
    Hey now... that Jeep has climbed more mountains than me, as I always say, walking is for those that don't own a Jeep.
    And Rick and I we as much a part of the find as they were (we were just smart enough to stay up there and make them go after it)
    besides we found it long before you showed up.... we just wanted to see if they could find it too...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

No comment.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    No comment.
    well said.

I'm sure the truth is in there somewhere!
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee View Post

"somewhere" is the key word

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee View Post
    The thing that I have notice with this crowd is that,there is much truth ever told

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    The thing that I have notice with this crowd is that,there is much truth ever told

the truth is always told... it just might not be the right truth with the right situation....

Hmmm. Is the truth relative - or an absolute?
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.