vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My GPS

Wink Could it be a brdad connection?

There seems to be a suspicious pattern here.
    My GPS had a hard time picking up the location of brdad's Old 470 cache - LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    There seems to be a suspicious pattern here.
    My GPS had a hard time picking up the location of brdad's Old 470 cache - LOL!!!
    With BRDAD's caches, it really doesn't matter how accurate your GPS is. You're not going to find the cache without a lot of searching anyway!

Default You betcha!

Isn't that the truth!! LOL That's why they are so fun - and also why I wouldn't let go of Old 470 until I had conquered it. Well, conquered might be too strong a word given that I has some on-site guidance from Haffy!
    Last edited by Beach Comber; 11-24-2004 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Isn't that the truth!! LOL That's why they are so fun - and also why I wouldn't let go of Old 470 until I had conquered it. Well, conquered might be too strong a word give that I has some on-site guidance from Haffy!
    We had to have some significant hints from BRDAD to find that one ourselves.

But we went out to find a cache today (another FTF!), and the GPS was just as nice as could be. No bouncing around, changed direction accurately as we stumbled around the cache, and generally a quality instrument. Maybe it expects us to feed it tomorrow and is on it's best behavior???

Talking Ftf?

And you know that you can thank me for those 2 FTF's in the Skowhegan area. It's pretty hard to get them from down here in SC. But today I am headed back home so watch out? Have a great Turkey Day today everyone!!! Haffy6

In the spririt of this thread, we just hope that the next time you dash out to get a FTF, you have the same trouble with your GPS as the rest of us have had lately!