vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed for Sept 22, 2007 Girl Scout Camporee

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I knew what a camporee was but I was wondering what you needed for an area. I was going to offer my property, but it does not seem like it will fit the needs. I use to be a boy scout years ago (more then I can count) and I think the boy scouts call it a jamboree. The onces that I attended were pretty darn big. I had fun at each one too.
    Wow! Rick that was mighty kind of you to offer your property. See, Geocachers are awesome people! Thanks for thinking of us.

Jamboree for Boy Scouts is a very large camporee that scouts from all over are invited too. They have council camporees also. Girl Scouts don't have Jamborees. (That I know of.) This camporee if for the Merrymeeting Service Unit of Girl Scouts.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

What are your geographic limits? This event sounds like something worth supporting - how far can you travel?

maybe you could use one of the fields at the old brunswick navy base! (they're not using it anymore...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    maybe you could use one of the fields at the old brunswick navy base! (they're not using it anymore...)

Never even thought of that..........

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    What are your geographic limits? This event sounds like something worth supporting - how far can you travel?
    I guess that depends on what kind of deal we find for a campground. I would say an hour of the Topsham/Brunswick area. We are not looking to have to travel too far since the girls will be in school at that time.

Have some where in mind?