vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hollora reachs 300!!

Default hollora reachs 300!!

geez! it seems like just yesterday that hollora was at 299! we had a marathon caching day yesterday but ran out of time and daylight. today she reached her goal. congratulations, lois. hey, let's go get some more!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Congratulations!!!!!!

Default Congrats!!

Just got the notification about Somes Sound Picnic and thanks for making it a milestone. Glad you enjoyed it. We were there yesterday and sat in the sun soaking up the coastal atmosphere. Sorry we didn't get the geocoin but hope someone logs it soon. Hope you enjoy many more with Ralph and geo-buddies!!

Congrats Lois !!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default congratulations

Congratulations Lois,,,300 is quite a milestone,,hope we get there someday. Keep on truckin,,Happy Caching "Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Thumbs up Nice going Lois

Wow you are really racking up the numbers aren't you. Onward and upward I say.
    Happy Trails!

This has been an encredible journey. Much needed, as I was coping with my husband's diagnosis of cancer in May. He has been the gusto, so to speak, and really cheered me on! As I have him! LOL, it was he who bought me the Garmin for Christmas (I must say the most used present he bought me in over 25 years!).

We have gained new friends. I have lost weight and gotten in better condition. This was much needed! Geocaching is better than a membership in Curves, in my opinion!

We have visited old vistas (yes, some of this has been caching where he grew up and in old patrol areas). Seen new vistas. Alas - this has gotten me to appreciate a lot.

It is not about the numbers - but about a personal growth so to speak. A renewal of time together with my husband (yes, he does not cache but has ridden many of these miles to enjoy views and do his crosswords). A revival of growth personally with new friends - years ago I would have never gotten wet helping a stranger put up a tent!! (Not only was it fun - the whole weekend was a blast!) And given us an appreciation for what is around us that we never take time to see.

Thank you all for your comments, support, care, concern - and just being there! It means a lot. Want to give back and will try very had to ensure that happens! []

Congrats!! That is fantastic
    ~ Beach Comber ~

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lois, you are a treasure. We are happy to have found you and that you found caching and us. Look forward to many more adventures, laughs and great times with friends.

Congratulations on 300!

Was so good to meet you this past weekend Lois,you are one of the reasons geocaching is such a great sport.Hope you have many,many more,Vic