vb:literal>

Thread: Don't worry

Default Don't worry

A man is sitting on an airplane waiting for departure, and another man comes on and sits beside him. The other man is visibly shaken, trembling all over and sweating profusely. The first man say's to him, "whats wrong, are you nervous about flying?" The other man say's "no, not at all, but I just got transferred to New Orlean's and I'm scared to death. The place is full of crime,,,bank robberies,,looting,,rape,,murder,,gangs, etc. etc.. " The first man says to him,,"don't worry about it ,,I've lived in New Orlean's all my life, its not as bad as you might think. Just get a job,,mind your own business,,enroll your kids in a decent school and you will have no problems at all. The second man takes a few deep breaths, and is noticeably calmed by these reassuring words. "Thank you he says,,,by the way , what do you do for work in New Orleans?? The first man say's,,"Oh,,me,,,I'm a tail gunner on a beer delivery truck!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    A man is sitting on an airplane waiting for departure, and another man comes on and sits beside him. The other man is visibly shaken, trembling all over and sweating profusely. The first man say's to him, "whats wrong, are you nervous about flying?" The other man say's "no, not at all, but I just got transferred to New Orlean's and I'm scared to death. The place is full of crime,,,bank robberies,,looting,,rape,,murder,,gangs, etc. etc.. " The first man says to him,,"don't worry about it ,,I've lived in New Orlean's all my life, its not as bad as you might think. Just get a job,,mind your own business,,enroll your kids in a decent school and you will have no problems at all. The second man takes a few deep breaths, and is noticeably calmed by these reassuring words. "Thank you he says,,,by the way , what do you do for work in New Orleans?? The first man say's,,"Oh,,me,,,I'm a tail gunner on a beer delivery truck!!"
    hahaha!! gotta protect the beer!

these two old ladies were flying out to vegas together, it was a long flight and one of the old ladies dozed off, by the time the plane got to vegas the one old lady woke up and said "boy these seats sure are uncomfortable, my butt fell asleep!" the other old lady replied "oh I know it fell asleep... I heard it snoring..."
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.