vb:literal>

Thread: Garmin eTrex Vista Accessories

Default Garmin eTrex Vista Accessories

I have the following accessories available for the Garmin e-Trex Vista that I lost. Anyone interested?

GARMIN Cigarette Lighter Adapter Price: $10.00 (New $32.95)
    Plugs into any standard cigarette lighter receptacle to power your GPS. For the eMap and eTrex series (except C models).

GARMIN PC Interface Cable Price: $10.00 (New $29.95)
    Connect to your PC through its RS-232 serial port. This cable's all you need to make a powerful connection between your GPS and your PC. Create routes and waypoints on your PC and transfer them to your GPS. Cable features a standard 9-pin D connector for your PC Serial Port. Does not provide wiring for external power. For the eMap and eTrex series (except C models).

GARMIN eTrex Automobile Bracket with Suction Cup Mount Price: $8.00 (New $25.95)
    Adjustable, fixed-mount automotive bracket. Convert your eTrex Series handheld into a hands-free mobile navigation tool. Mounts unit securely to glass windshields and detaches in seconds. Adjust for optimum viewing. For eTrex series. (The included replacement battery compartment cover is for use with only the original grey scale eTrex series. For the eTrex C and Cx series use the auxiliary mount adapter that comes with the GPS instead)

~ Beach Comber ~

Finding a cache before a Magellan user... Priceless.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Yes I would like the GARMIN eTrex Automobile Bracket with Suction Cup Mount.
    Blazing Troll

Rick - I was just gathering up the accessories that I listed here when I realized that the holder that I have doesn't actually have a suction cup. I had adhered it in my car using a heavy duty two sided foam tape - that worked well. I looked for an attachment that may have come with it that was a suction cup, but haven't found it. Are you still interested?
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Rick - I was just gathering up the accessories that I listed here when I realized that the holder that I have doesn't actually have a suction cup. I had adhered it in my car using a heavy duty two sided foam tape - that worked well. I looked for an attachment that may have come with it that was a suction cup, but haven't found it. Are you still interested?
    If it still has the base that swivels then yes I want it still.
    Blazing Troll

Sounds good. Send me an e-mail with the address you want me to send it to and I'll put it in the mail.

Thanks!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Items all sold.
    Blazing Troll