vb:literal>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: An Association?

I think I have this working now. It should update ever 15 to 20 minutes. Providing of course that there is a change in the stats.

For those that want to us this in there signatures on other sites or where ever. You can cut and paste the coded listed below into most messages posted in forums on web sites. It will not work if the forums do not support images in their messages.

PHP Code:
    [url="http://www.geocachingmaine.org/"][img]http://www.geocachingmaine.org/signatures/signature.jpg[/img][/url] 
    Blazing Troll

Default L/A Event

I might have some connections when trying to find a location in the L/A area for a winter event. Give me a date and I'll be happy to check availability.

I live in Litchfield which is only 8 miles from L/A. So I could work with your friends on this. As for a date. It is hard to make a commitment. We have so much going on. It would have to be sometime after Xmas. I am not going to commit to this date yet for several reasons. I need to make sure that the super bowl cache event is not going to be held again in Brunswick. I do not want to interfere with their event. But I was thinking maybe somewhere around the 9th of January.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I live in Litchfield which is only 8 miles from L/A. So I could work with your friends on this. As for a date. It is hard to make a commitment. We have so much going on. It would have to be sometime after Xmas. I am not going to commit to this date yet for several reasons. I need to make sure that the super bowl cache event is not going to be held again in Brunswick. I do not want to interfere with their event. But I was thinking maybe somewhere around the 9th of January.
    If you have any influence with them - and if they do plan on having another Super Bowl event - see if you can get them to make it on a Saturday instead of Super Bowl Sunday. A lot of people are probably like me - they entertain that day and it is very awkward to try and get a cache event in also - especially if you have to travel a ways...

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    I don't think ANYONE has forgotten the great - and quite wet this year - events the Geochicks held in Augusta. But jeeze, Haffy! Those were MONTHS ago!
    We thought that everyone would like a little... rain to go with the caching!

I think that if we set up an event in the next 3-4 months, it would be a good time to discuss this "association thing". If we decide to go with it, it's a great time to pin people down as to participation. I wouldn't be much good at helping for a Lewiston/Auburn event, but I'll volunteer RULOST2? for an event in the Waterville/Skowhegan area (just kidding - she'd kick my butt...)

I make a motion we table this until the next event - except for discussion, of course. (We bureaucrats love parlimentary procedure...)

Default I second the motion

And I move that we make Bruce the official parlimentarian. Anyone second that motion?.....LOL

Thumbs up Seconded!

you betcha!

Thumbs up An I'll third it!!

I just wanted to chime in for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I just wanted to chime in for no apparent reason.
    Then we'll appoint you as the guy who always attends meetings just to complain. We call them "ankle biters".