vb:literal>

Thread: Standard Horizon GPS

Default Standard Horizon GPS

Anyone ever heard of the Standard Horizon Magnum Nav-40 GPS Receiver?? My cousin has one and he can't figure out how to use it. I have it here now and he expects me to figure it out and show him! Well I've had it on, and its VERY confusing to me.

Sue

Sheesh! I looked for a while but could find VERY LITTLE information about it.

I did find this thread on the gc.com forums that asks the same question you did (and this was in 2002, so it's a fairly out-of-date unit) and nobody knew anything about it.

Obviously, your cousin did NOT ask your advice before purchasing! LOL!

I found this at Standars Horizons website. It appears to be a marine GPS. This is the page to download an owners manual. If it doesn't work send me a PM annd I will get it for you.

http://www.standardhorizon.com/indexVS.cfm

Choose this manual

Marine \ Owners Manuals \ GPS/Chartplotters
    MAGNUM1.pdf - 1.23 MB

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Starzz View Post
    Anyone ever heard of the Standard Horizon Magnum Nav-40 GPS Receiver?? My cousin has one and he can't figure out how to use it. I have it here now and he expects me to figure it out and show him! Well I've had it on, and its VERY confusing to me.

Sue
    I have the same problem when I have attempted to use a Garmin in the past . . . but then again I am a Magellan user and easily confused (ha -- beat you to the punch Hiram! )
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."