vb:literal>

Thread: Adopting Caches

Question Adopting Caches

N1ULY wants his caches adopted since he moved to Thailand. I took Fallen Arch and Chain of Ponds (I had been taking care of them anyway), Below Smalls Falls, and his two virtual caches, Engineer's Memory and Overlook. There are three more: Falls-Away in Farmington, Kineowatha near Wilton and Wyman View in Moscow. Anyone interested? If so, I think I can forward the "adoption papers" to you. Let me know. Thanks!

Default E-mail has been sent regarding a few.

I am interested in adopting a few in the Farmington area.
    Happy Trails!

Falls-away is a beautiful cache and the one up in Moscow probably WhereRwe would consider adopting that one. Also maybe either Lost Hikerman or one of the Hiker Twins would be able to adopt the Kineowatha and Falls-away cache.s The virtual's wouldn't be a problem as they are just virtuals and the only thing that has to be done is just answer the emails concerning them.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I'll adopt "Wyman View" - it's only a couple of miles from my "Another Reason to Stop" cache anyway. Haffy can have "Falls Away". (Pretty soon I'll controll Route 201 from Solon to the Canadian border! LOL!)

I didn't say I wanted to adopt Falls-Away, I just commented on how beautiful a cache location it was. It's too far for me to maintain and I think Brad is interested in adopting it anyway as it is on his way to relatives I think along with all his new Route 2 caches. But thanks for thinking of me Bruce....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I didn't say I wanted to adopt Falls-Away, I just commented on how beautiful a cache location it was. It's too far for me to maintain and I think Brad is interested in adopting it anyway as it is on his way to relatives I think along with all his new Route 2 caches. But thanks for thinking of me Bruce....
    Sheesh! I went back and read your original post and see that what I thought I saw was nothing like what was on the screen!

(It's true! The mind is the FIRST thing to go...)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    (It's true! The mind is the FIRST thing to go...)
    wow, bruce! is this what i have to look forward to when i get your age???? (actually, mine is already gone!)
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    wow, bruce! is this what i have to look forward to when i get your age???? (actually, mine is already gone!)
    Oh yes! But I'm older than you are. Mine went LOOOONG ago!

I think I could handle the virts, since I sit behind a keyboard all day (and most nights). Let me know if no one else wants 'em.

Michael