vb:literal>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Telltale Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Unfortunately when I took a group out there last fall, much of it had been destroyed.

We still had a good time as I was telling them ghost stories the whole way in.

I'll go back soon.
    You should just hide out there and scare the crap out of people. Im sure you know how. Or just place a micro nearby and start WWIII all over again. :P

Where the hell is that thing?

This cache is on my radar when I come to Maine, but we'll only be spending one night in the Bangor area. So, as long as the weather is good and all, we'll likely attempt this one. If any tour guides want to join us, we'd be happy to have company...

I'll be there too. This sounds like fun.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I'll be there too. This sounds like fun.
    Well, we'll be coming to Bangor on Aug. 9 (the evening of), which is a Sunday. As long as plans don't change, that is. If you are interested in possibly meeting up with us to do this one -- and if any others in this area are as well -- let me know as the time gets closer!

Quote Originally Posted by softball29 View Post
    Well, we'll be coming to Bangor on Aug. 9 (the evening of), which is a Sunday. As long as plans don't change, that is. If you are interested in possibly meeting up with us to do this one -- and if any others in this area are as well -- let me know as the time gets closer!
    Sounds good to me. Hope the weather cooperates.

Ben and I would be up for it! We have a friend we introduced to caching we may invite along. When we told him about this one he was very interested.

Default Grue

I'd be interested in doing this cache at some point during the summer if someone wants to plan a trip. As with most caching, the more people the more fun and better chances that there will be someone slower than you when trying to get away from the grue...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Yeah I would like to do this one as a group too at some point this summer

Friday night I have to do an interview. Maybe Saturday night.

We took my in laws here last night and it was awesome. My 8 year old brothers in law had a great time spotting the trail markers and competing to see who'll find the next one first. None of the kids were scared... unfortunately the same can't be said for my mother in law. Luckily she let us continue and is super happy with the fun memory