vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: in the spirit again??

Default in the spirit again??

Hey everybody!!

It's getting to be that time of year again and was wondering if there was any interest in another caching eventlike we had last year, getting together for a potluck and collecting items for charity again. Last years event was a great success and I had a blast and think others did to, but wanted to test the waters before I jumped in and got the ball rolling.....

what do you think?!

We're all for it, but I suggest that if you do have another event, you try for December. We're planning another WWWWWW event for February, and I believe Kaching Karen is planning one for January.

It's so much nicer when we have an event EVERY month! LOL!

yes, was thinking dec 2 or 9.

Default I will be there if I can

Dec 2 weekend I will be in New Hampshire. The 9th looks to be open at this time. But that is just me,
    Happy Trails!

Not that you need to factor in my schedule to pick a date, but the 9th works for me too. I wasn't able to attend last year - sounds like it was fun! Hope to be able to make it this time.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Dec 2 weekend I will be in New Hampshire. The 9th looks to be open at this time. But that is just me,
    Either date is OK with me (since it will probably be in Skowhegan, even RULOST2? might be able to show up!), but Dec 9 has such a nice sound to it...

Hard to commit to a date 4 to 6 weeks into the future but we will commit to a donation to N.I.N. We must have half dozen large totes full of kids clothing we can go through. Great event last year and I'm sure it will be again this year.

Cache On!!!

Default 9th

The 9th works for us too. We missed last year and would love to be able to attend this holiday season.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

The 9th works for us too and the sooner you set a date, the better. What types of items will you be collecting?

If you post it they eill come!

Either date is good for me.