vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: How do I unzip . . .

True you can put ALL of the caches in GSAK but I prefer to keep the different databases and then just export from that particular database. Just another way of doing it that's all. I'm sure each of us has there own way to use GSAK and there are tons of applications that I haven't even attempted yet. Everytime we have an event we are always saying we will teach each other how to use GSAK in diffferent ways but we never ever end up doing it. Maybe we ought to have an event just to show others how to use all these applications for paperless caching.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

A super idea - now to come up with a venue where we have wifi to put this all together for everyone. Regretfully a parking lot outisde of an autoparts store is not the place to go in March for a gathering.

LOL just kidding. It's too bad places with wifi are so expensive to use.

Just put on our thinking caps and something will come.

I have a question about cachemate.
    When I get a PQ and merge it onto my Palm, it doesn't update the 5 previous logs. I was caching today, and got a PQ yesterday, but the previous logs were from my first PQ in October. How do I update them? Do I have to delete the "unfound" caches on the Palm and then do another PQ to load current info? The program doesn't seem to look at the info already on the palm, just sees if a GC# is already on or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I have a question about cachemate.
    Do I have to delete the "unfound" caches on the Palm and then do another PQ to load current info? The program doesn't seem to look at the info already on the palm, just sees if a GC# is already on or not.
    Yes, you have to delete the old ones first. At least from my experience that is what works for me anyway. If anyone else has another answer I would like to know that too.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thanks for the replies guys . . . this gives me an idea of what or rather how I can set up my PQs.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."