vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: Hello . . . is anyone home?

Default RE: Hello . . . is anyone home?

Maybe it's just me, but this site seems pretty quiet lately . . . it's almost quiet enough to wish that someone would start posting some spam here!

Incidentally, has anyone heard/seen Hiram lately . . . it's like he's completely vanished without a trace . . . you don't suppose the aliens abducted him again do you?

Maybe we should come up with a Where's Hiram thread or poll?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Jake, I can verify that Hiram is alive and well, having met him at my office a few days ago. It seems that caching tends to calm down this time of year--I guess we're all busy with other things. We should do a last off-road excursion before winter sets it, though. Any ideas?

Seesh, Jake! After reading your column, I thought you understood.

EVERYONE IS OUT DEER HUNTING!!!

Jake, I was wondering the same thing, the last month seemed quiet. Maybe everyone was out trying to solve your "Out behind the school" cache

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Jake, I was wondering the same thing, the last month seemed quiet. Maybe everyone was out trying to solve your "Out behind the school" cache

I have coords to his house if you want them....

or you could just go into the HOP and mention his name and that you caught him sleeping with your wife. Thats what I did and they happly told me where he lived.

well i've been out beer hunting looking for deer quite a bit, and with my new job my company vehicle privalidges are still in the water testing stages (i.e. work caching has been slim to none) But I have started my own batch of Irish Stout (projected finish in about 6 weeks) and stef has been back in school (which means she stole my Jeep...) so I've been around, just not as active... i was in chat last night though, and dave was the only one on (of dave & gail) perhaps after beer season we should have a lil geo-gathering (doesnt have to be an event)

P.S.
    The aliens did come down and abduct me... did you see the huge shooting star last week? that was them making a U-Turn to come back and drop me off....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I am sitting at my Moms house in Missouri right now. I will be home in 3 weeks or so. She has a pretty sizeable "honey-do" list theis year so I'm not getting in the caching I had hoped for. LOL

During the last 6 weeks I have been clearing trails, putting up a treestand and sitting in it in the lousy weather. We also went on one last ATV club ride on the Farmington-Jay trail. When I get back into caching I will be using my new Garmin Map 60CSx. I just could not pass up the discounted price on Amazon.com and that $50 rebate. My early Christmas present.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by steverph View Post
    During the last 6 weeks I have been clearing trails, putting up a treestand and sitting in it in the lousy weather. We also went on one last ATV club ride on the Farmington-Jay trail. When I get back into caching I will be using my new Garmin Map 60CSx. I just could not pass up the discounted price on Amazon.com and that $50 rebate. My early Christmas present.
    So.... didya getcha deer yet?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Yup, my season lasted 3 hours. That's why I was riding my ATV with my daughter last Saturday instead of hunting.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.