vb:literal>

Thread: RE: At the risk of stirring up last Fall's hornet's nest discussion on hunting . . .

Default RE: At the risk of stirring up last Fall's hornet's nest discussion on hunting . . .

Here's a link to my bi-weekly humor column . . . feel free to read it . . . or not. Just an attempt on my part to liven things up here some.

http://www.villagesoup.com/guestcolu...?storyID=81721
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

d’76 Guest

Good article but it seems slanted to one side.

I hope there wasnt a relation to the Quimby that has closed off much of the North Maine woods for practices that keep this great state alive.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Good article but it seems slanted to one side.

I hope there wasnt a relation to the Quimby that has closed off much of the North Maine woods for practices that keep this great state alive.
    I'm pretty sure there's no relation . . . I think I can say this safely since Pete is a real man's man . . . but when compared to R. Quimby I'd have to say that he looks like a girly girl . . . but that's only because she's do darn masculine looking!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Gotta say I enjoyed the whole way through.......and the deer car 10-55s - we have had our share in our family. I think your Dad is right - that is real Prime meat. We even had one occurance that a fawn actually ran down some RR tracks and right into our white van = dead. That meat was more like veal and my Mom did the honors of cutting it up. I think she was 82 - a fond memory.

Ah, yes, the memories of deah season in Maine. For me, I enjoy the calories, cholestoral and commoradre at the huntas breakfasts!

HAhahaah! once again another enlighting story! thanks Jake, btw... did the suby kill the tree?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    HAhahaah! once again another enlighting story! thanks Jake, btw... did the suby kill the tree?
    I think it's still standing.