vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Must places to visit in Maine

Sheesh! Gotta do some unabased self-promotion and mention the great series of caches (yeah - several owned by RULOST2? and me) along the Old Canada Road (Route 201) from Solon to the Canadian border. I really should count them and see how many there are, but the drive along the Kennebec itself is worth the trip.

Angel Falls is one of our favorites, as well as several interesting places in Grafton Notch, like Table Rock, Moose Cave and Step Falls.

This is a great thread and I'm adding to the cache to-do list. Thanks for starting this Rick! Parmachenee's "Hunters Beach Hunt" and "The path less travelled" had great ocean views. "F-101B Voodoo" was a nice memorial cache as is our new one "Sabattus Mountain Tribute Cache" (shameless plug inserted here). We have also enjoyed "Upper Dam: Leon's Bench" and "Molechunkamunk: Pincushion" by paddlehikers.

We'll think of more as soon as the edit time is over on this post - hehe!

...on a side note...can someone teach me how to make it so the cache page links to the name of the caches I just wrote about?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Yes I would like to know that as well. I think it is called hyperlinking but don't have much for html skills, much did I say? I meant none.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    ...on a side note...can someone teach me how to make it so the cache page links to the name of the caches I just wrote about?
    It's easier than you think!

In a separate window, open the cache page you want to link to, and copy (right click) on the link in the address window. Then in your message, highlight (left click) the text you want as the link- usually the cache name. Then go up to the message options, and just below the smiley face there's what looks like a globe and a link of chain. Click on that and paste the address of the cache into the window and you have your hyperlink.

For example, here's a hyperlink to our "Arnold's Landing" cache.

I took some time tonight and wrote a little explanation file that I hope hlps user understand how to put a hyperlink in a message.

Here is the link to the explanation to the the explanation page.

I will add it to the navbar later.
    Blazing Troll

Thanks Rick & Bruce for the lesson Do I look smarter??
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I took some time tonight and wrote a little explanation file that I hope hlps user understand how to put a hyperlink in a message.
    A picture is worth a thousand words! LOL!