Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test page

Default Test page

Rick is there a possibility to create a test page similar to the one that GC.com forums have, where we can test avatars and other things like creating the hyperlink that Bruce was trying to get us to use? That way the only ones that can see it are the ones creating it. Just a suggestion.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Rick is there a possibility to create a test page similar to the one that GC.com forums have, where we can test avatars and other things like creating the hyperlink that Bruce was trying to get us to use? That way the only ones that can see it are the ones creating it. Just a suggestion.
    wasnt there a test page made when dave was setting up the picture links for us to put on our websites and cache pages?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    This could be done. I don't see the real purpose in doing it though. If everyone thinks we need it I will look into it. If you want to test something all you have to do is create a post and then do not click on the SUBMIT REPLY button. Instead click on PREVIEW POST and you will see if it worked. If it worked then you will know and you can exit out of the post.

But like I said if we really need it I can set it up. It will take some time though. I would like to keep the site simple as possible because someday someone else is going to have to take over as the owner and admin.

Just let me know.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    This could be done. I don't see the real purpose in doing it though. If everyone thinks we need it I will look into it.
    Nom that's OK, Rick. Haffy's the only one that needs it, anyway! LOL!

I would like to keep the site simple as possible because someday someone else is going to have to take over as the owner and admin.
    Um... Are you trying to say something, Rick???

Default Not about the numbers....

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Yeah, I think he's burned out on the whole caching thing. Let's keep it simple everyone and in turn keep the best webmaster out there. Thanks Rick, for everything you do.

No I was not trying to say I am giving up and quiting or anything like that. I am just saying I am not going to do this forever. I am sure someday in the future that I will have to pass this on to someone. Hopefully not any time soon.
    Blazing Troll

Thanks for the info about the preview post Rick,didn't know about that so don't bother with the test page. And Bruce, not all of us are as computer literate as you are yah know....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

No I was not trying to say I am giving up and quiting or anything like that. I am just saying I am not going to do this forever.
    Why not???

Why not???
    Not everyone lives forever. although I wish I could.
    Blazing Troll