vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Did I Manage to Miss This Place????

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    Welcome!! Glad you're here - the more the merrier!!
    Yup. As long as you're "merry". If not, we have a separate thread for that, too.

Welcome! See you on the trail! (Or then again, maybe not... With all these "park and grab" caches showing up in central Maine, we don't even bother to hitch up the seat belt any more! Trail? What trail? LOL!)

Welcome! And notice there is a regularly scheduled chat on Mondays (newbies get first priority!) and on Wednesday.

Welcome - this website is a great resouce.

Screw Auger Falls???
    I know it well. Come to think of it, it's only a "stone's throw" from Tiger Tat's "the Jail" cache.
    There are several caches around here.
    I don't cache as much as I used to, when the kids were younger, but I still get out every now and again.
    With me, having the time is an issue.
    There's 4 or 5 new caches within 5 miles of my house, but I haven't had a chance to hit them yet.
    Gotta do it before winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine MountainMan View Post
    Screw Auger Falls???
    I know it well. Come to think of it, it's only a "stone's throw" from Tiger Tat's "the Jail" cache.
    There are several caches around here.
    I don't cache as much as I used to, when the kids were younger, but I still get out every now and again.
    With me, having the time is an issue.
    There's 4 or 5 new caches within 5 miles of my house, but I haven't had a chance to hit them yet.
    Gotta do it before winter.
    Ah, time . . . the one commodity we always seem to be in short supply. Pesky work (real work, working on the house, working around the house) keeps getting in the way of having fun!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."