vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: What are you hoping for?

d’76 Guest

I have already got what I want for xmas.

I got my health and a great girlfriend to enjoy it with and a bunch of friends to enjoy every day. What else could one ask for.

As we get older and our lives change, so does our window on the World. Dave has said a lot in his post! Amen to those comments.

Last year my husband bought me my, yup, Garmin and look what it unleashed. Then he got ill........and he has improved so much. I am so thankful!

He has encouraged me to cache and ridden along in the car to many pretty places with me. When he asked that same question - what did I want this year? I said, "just keep your positive attitude and pay the gas bill". He just laughed and said, "Santa will find something for under the tree". And he even had a twinkle in his eye!

If we are blessed with health, happiness, great friends, hopefully great family - the memories will last forever. Childhood memories, hopefully are those to enjoy as well. Peace on Earth is hard to realize but that should always ring out as a message throughout the year!

My husband, in raising my children (his steps), always said - "Let's try to make a good memory everyday. We may make some mistakes but hopefully they are laughable and with that - they too are memories! Have to say - he did succeed and my kids (all grown up) talk about it every day.

Hope all those on GeocachingMaine enjoy this magical time of the year!