vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2006 -"I'm Sitting!"

Talking Does number of people include the children?

Hi Karen, you were at a count of around 50 people I believe, was that including the count of the children as well? If not, do you know approx. how many children will be there?
    Craftycaching----Ami

Default More answers

I always estimate about 20 kids when doing a kid's cache. This is a winter event and I believe, the first one of this type. So, I'd say 15-20 is a high estimate. It's always hard to tell.

Yeah, if we need the internet, my house is just a skip down the street. Team2hunt and TAT know it well. 5 properties away.... I could get out my GPS and find the distance. It's a small house. Hopefully, we'll be able to work something out at the school.

Default Mileage

It is 0.10 miles from my house to the school.

Hey KK as a teacher maybe you ought to be setting an example for your kids and all those others as well who might be reading your posts in here:

Since when is January spelled JANURARY
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

d’76 Guest

Hey Karen,

I plan in being there on Sunday and was wondering if the snow that you guys go last week and the mess that you got today was enough to snow shoe on. We only got about 3 inches out of this storm today and right now we dont really have enough here to snow shoe on.

Looking forward to it.

By the way just a reminder that next week I will be sending a package to Africa if any one wants coins or tbs to go with it bring them to the event.

Okay great Karen, I have the napkins and glue guns you wanted as well as a few other crafty items......
    Just got my GPS today- guess what?? I was so excited that I never got batteries for it!!! Off to Radio Shack I go!! I was getting worried about when it would arrive!! Now I am worried that I won't know how to use it!!! I guess I will spend tomorrow admiring it!! LOL Looking forward to the event. If you think of anything else you need, let me know.
    Craftycaching----Ami

Default Not much snow

We only got about 3 inches also. There was a mass of people sliding and skating today at William's playground.

The woods out behind the school are lovely to walk in, snow or no snow.

Haffy, I have been having problems spelling since I squished my baby finger in a caching accident. Sometimes extra letters just sneak into my words unannounced!

Sure that's what they always say....lol. I'm going to try and make it.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Francis Family's Becka and I will be there. Church-hill can not make it. We will be bringing the CITO containers and bags, posted discoverables along with a home-make cheese cake (yeah I got it done right this time). See you there - can't wait! Sunday!

Oh Oh Oh..... Cheesecake!!!!!!!

I'll be there, Shewolf, and I think all four of the Monsterdog2 team.

I'll make the jambalya after I get back from snowmobiling tomorrow. Woo Hoo!