vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2006 -"I'm Sitting!"

Question Technology

Wow.......I have got alot to learn about this GPS Unit , I cannot wait to meet a fellow Geocacher who knows what they are doing because I am looking at this thing & the book shaking my head!! I thought I'd be out Geocaching today with it!! YAH RIGHT!!! Cannot wait till tomorrow to be shown some info.......
    Craftycaching----Ami

Sorry, it looks like I will not make this event tomorrow. There is snow in those mountains and I am heading north with the snowmobile first thing in the morning. I need to take advantage of the snow while it last, who knows this may be the only time I get to use my snowmobiles this year so I am not going to pass it up.
    Blazing Troll

What's with that Rick? I went sledding from my place over to Norridgwok yesterday and then went sledding with a bunch of friends. The trails over there were almost OK, some were good, but from New Sharon to about halfway there were crap. You were supposed to sled yesterday and do the event today. LOL

d’76 Guest

Karen,

Is there enough snow to bring snow shoes?

And Do you need anything specif at the event that girlmate and I can bring,

OH yah and you need to clear some of the pms you got cause you cant take anymore or I would have pmed this to you

Quote Originally Posted by craftycaching View Post
    Wow.......I have got alot to learn about this GPS Unit , I cannot wait to meet a fellow Geocacher who knows what they are doing because I am looking at this thing & the book shaking my head!! I thought I'd be out Geocaching today with it!! YAH RIGHT!!! Cannot wait till tomorrow to be shown some info.......
    I have the 60csx as well. and will be at the event - probably for the first couple of hours. I have to be home before dark or I'm a menace on the road! LOL!

Default Yes

Yes, there is enough snow for snowshoes, but boots work too, on the trails.

We'll give you a call.

Soda! We need drinks. I won't pick them up until part way through the day and then I'll send someone to the store if need be.

I have hot chocolate.

d’76 Guest

I will bring cups and soda and maybe another drink.

No alcohol since its in a school right

Default I love a good story

So what is sugar and hot salt Hollara? I know you want to tell us Dave. The cheesecake was awesome by the way. Sorry we had to leave early and miss clean up but the 11yo had a Youth Group meeting and at that age they need all the positive activities we can get them in. It was a great afternoon and for those of you who had it blank, we have a wooden sig
    Slowly but surely

Talking Thanks Karen!

Had a great time at the event Karen! Thanks alot! Was nice to meet people you see here in the forums!! Cannot wait to go geocaching with someone now!! Heard lots of neat stories about Geocaching as well as learning info about my GPS (THANKFULLY) thanks for ALL THE help Dave & Brad!!! I am less confused, I will get the hang of it!!! And Karen, I apologize but I do not know your parents names. They were very nice people & please thank your dad for jumping my car!! Have a great night!!
    Craftycaching----Ami

Default Lost and Found

Wow, to have that many people in one place and the only two major things were left behind. One of them I knew the owner, but the mystery is "Who owns the sunglasses on a cord?"