vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Profile Page

Default New Profile Page

Anybody else notice the new profile page? Looks pretty cool Rick,good job!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Anybody else notice the new profile page? Looks pretty cool Rick,good job!!!
    That may not stay. I am experimenting with it. Everyone is more then welcome to play around with it if they want. Right now it is just in the testing stages.

If you go to your profile and start playing around you will see that you can drag the boxes around and move them like a windows based program. Don't ask me to much because I don't know anything more then you do about it yet.

You can set up your own homepage on the web site also. But jsut play with it now if you wish. Like I said it may not stay.
    Blazing Troll

Here are two sample of what you can do.

My profile

My Homepage
    Blazing Troll

Neat for someone who wants to play with it. Personally it looks complicated but I just took a quick peak. By the way, what the heck are you people doing up at 3:30 am? I know you all work.

I love this new change . . . I for one hope it may stay. I've already customized my webpage with info, pics and even a blog entry.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I love this new change . . . I for one hope it may stay. I've already customized my webpage with info, pics and even a blog entry.
    Jake, just some friendly advise. It is not a good idea to put your email in the public eye like you did in your profile. That is how spammers get email addresses. There are spiders that can be created to search forums looking for email addresses like joe@joe.net.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Jake, just some friendly advise. It is not a good idea to put your email in the public eye like you did in your profile. That is how spammers get email addresses. There are spiders that can be created to search forums looking for email addresses like joe@joe.net.
    One thing you can do is spell it out "infoATifixpcs.biz", or "info@ifixpcsDOTbiz" for example--that should defeat the spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    But I haven't heard much lately on how much I need ******, how some disposed South American dictator wants to give me half of his money in return for giving him my bank account numbers and some girl named LuLu really, really, really wants to meet me!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    But I haven't heard much lately on how much I need ******, how some disposed South American dictator wants to give me half of his money in return for giving him my bank account numbers and some girl named LuLu really, really, really wants to meet me!

HEY! HANDS OFF LULU!! I SAW HER FIRST!

By the way Jake, I was just going through my files and it seems that I lost your account information, would you please send me your credit card numbers and social security numbers too so that I can update our database?

Thanks,
    Imhadikan... Uhh I mean Hira... LULU!! that's it!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    HEY! HANDS OFF LULU!! I SAW HER FIRST!

By the way Jake, I was just going through my files and it seems that I lost your account information, would you please send me your credit card numbers and social security numbers too so that I can update our database?

Thanks,
    Imhadikan... Uhh I mean Hira... LULU!! that's it!
    No problem . . . should I PM the numbers to you or simply post them here?