vb:literal>

Thread: Team2hunt finishes Delorme and....

Default Team2hunt finishes Delorme and....

Congratulations to Team2hunt for finishing the Delorme Challenge today. TAT, 1manteam and I were along for the ride, and what a ride! Map 9 didn't go off without a hitch and at Map 8 he totally entertained us with his search for a cache that TAT and I already had. I'll let him tell the stories that go with the caches today. T2h worked very hard at logging the Delorme Challenge and I've got to enjoy a large part of it. I thank him for the adventures. His Map 8 find (Rest in Peace #3) was his 1100th find! Another WOW for that!

[IMG]file:///F:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Vinalhaven%2012%2010%2006/Vinalhaven%2012%2010%2006%20018.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vinalhaven 12 10 06 018.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vinalhaven 12 10 06 001.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	833.0 KB 
ID:	157  

Talking About time!!

Well good for you. Glad to have been around for a few of them. Now the pressure is off so you can relax a little. Ya right!! On to a million!!!
    Happy Trails!

Congrats Gary on this huge accomplishment....well done! Look forward to celebrating all this great milestones this year! See you soon!

congratulations, gary, on both accomplishments! that's impressive!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

A double congratulations to you!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Awesome. Someday..... Now you'll have to start pressuring Tom for the next challenge.
    Slowly but surely

Congratulations!!!!!

Happy Holidays and Cache On!!!

Congrats. The memories you have made are more than enough reason to Cache On! Happy Holidays!

Thumbs up Thanks

First I would like to thank, Team Teebow. This was as much fun as it was a challenge. Then KK, for putting up with me and all the trips around Maine to grab those out-of-the-way caches. Then TAT and kayakerinme, for all of their help, input, and directions. This all made for a wonderful journey. And finally to 1manteam, for going along for the hard finds, and espicially for the finish. Not once did he complain.

I should not forget Mainiac1957, for without you, the Rescue Rangers would probally not be what it is today. And map 61 would not have been so much fun. BOU!

Thanks to everyone who has cached with me along the way.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.