vb:literal>

Thread: Christmas Jeep

Default Christmas Jeep

Look what all the cool kids are doing this year:

haha! thats cool! theres another white jeep in waterville that looks like mine that did that to their rack too... maybe i should go with the flow... i think ill put one of those giant snow globes on the top
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Ha ha--I though I had the only one in the area--haven't seen the other one yet. I does get some attention! I though about one of those moving deer things--that would be cool (I've got plenty of power left in my inverter). However, I'm sure there is a line that if crossed would get you hasseled by the law.

There is a statue against BLUE lights and I think restrictions on red...........the others may be fair game (no pun intended). Very creative!

you should make em flash, and pull over people that are driving like jerks, and tell them to not be a scrooge when theyre driving... and you can wear a santa hat while you do it!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    There is a statue against BLUE lights and I think restrictions on red...........the others may be fair game (no pun intended). Very creative!
    LOL--I thought about making them flash, but decided not to press my luck. Drove past Fairfield's speed trap the other night w/o incident, so I think the solid lights are OK.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    LOL--I thought about making them flash, but decided not to press my luck. Drove past Fairfield's speed trap the other night w/o incident, so I think the solid lights are OK.
    sheesh, they must think that no one can see them when they sit there, like they're one big secret... i drove past em once at 40 and they werent even paying attention....