vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome J_Tapley from Glenburn

Default Welcome J_Tapley from Glenburn

Glad to have you on board here . . . if you have any questions ask away!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hey Jake,,,Who is J_Tapley??? Don't see him on the members list. Is this a typo??? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    Hey Jake,,,Who is J_Tapley??? Don't see him on the members list. Is this a typo??? Just wondering.
    Dave, we need to humor Jake during his "rough spots" just because we can't see someone, doesn't mean that they don't exist to someone else....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Oh,,,I get it!!

OK,,I get it,,,this time of year lots of folks believe in things they can't see. Maybe J_Tapley from Glenburn is sort of a spirit cacher who goes around to all the geocachers homes on X-Mas eve in a broken down Jeep, pulled by 9 tiny muggles, and fills our stockings with swag items. Should have known, but I still think he should be on the members list if we want to welcome him.

OK,,I get it,,,this time of year lots of folks believe in things they can't see. Maybe J_Tapley from Glenburn is sort of a spirit cacher who goes around to all the geocachers homes on X-Mas eve in a broken down Jeep, pulled by 9 tiny muggles, and fills our stockings with swag items. Should have known, but I still think he should be on the members list if we want to welcome him.

I agree... but the jeep comment was uncalled for...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I swear to you I saw a J_Tapley listed under the newest members section on the front page of geocachingmaine.org . . . either that or I've had too much eggnog.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I swear to you I saw a J_Tapley listed under the newest members section on the front page of geocachingmaine.org . . . either that or I've had too much eggnog.
    I gotta stand up for you here. J_Tapley was on the new member list at one point.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I gotta stand up for you here. J_Tapley was on the new member list at one point.
    There . . . see . . . I'm not going crazy . . . now if someone could do something about the pink elephant infestation in my office life would truly be great.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    There . . . see . . . I'm not going crazy . . .
    I saw the name too, but not sure how much it helps you ..... I am ALREADY crazy....muahahahaha
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default J_Tapley

Well,,,Where did he go???? Did he undo his membership?? Can't find him on GC.Com either. Just wondering because I went to school with a J Tapley and wondering if it could be one and the same. Anyone finds him, let me know.