vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mainiac1957 completes the challenge!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I still don't understand. I read the webpage but what are the requirements? A cache found on each map page?

Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    I guess I still don't understand. I read the webpage but what are the requirements? A cache found on each map page?
    That's right Caro. You must find "or" hide a cache on 64 of the 70 map pages in the Maine Atlas and Gazetteer. It was a fun ride to be sure.
    Happy Trails!

Default Explained

Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    That's right Caro. You must find "or" hide a cache on 64 of the 70 map pages in the Maine Atlas and Gazetteer. It was a fun ride to be sure.

Stupid editing.....can't delete the one you duplicated trying to add a title
    Happy Trails!

Default I'm ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee View Post
    Finally, after wearing out one car, you made it! Charron and I are happy for you. Sounds like I need to buy you one at Seadog's in #57 to celebrate. Nice to have shared some of those caches with you.
    Let's go, just give me a call. I'm always ready for a #57 of Sea Dog Ale
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up A big thanks to everyone who has been there.

Dave and Connie, Gary, Karen, Tom, Barry, John, and on and on and on. To all my friends who have gone with me on so many of these great adventures....Thanks! I couldn't have asked for better company. I have been in contact with Tom of Team Teebow and it looks like I will sign the log at Karen's event in January. A fitting place to do so. Signing the log is just a formality. I know what I have seen and where I have been, and enjoyed every minute of it, and the company along the journey. Thank you all again.
    Happy Trails!

TAT, Kaching Karen, Kayakerinme, Team2Hunt, and of course Team Teebow all met at Delorme tonight so that everyone could put the final touches on the logbook for the "Maine's DeLorme Challenge" Many photos were taken and all of mine did not come out so maybe the rest of the crew will have at least one good one for the cache page.

There are now 7 folks who have completed this challenge and I know of 1 more that will finish before the end of the year. For those that have completed the challenge if you have any photos or stories you'd like to share, I'm going to be attempting to make a collage of your journeys/stories for Kaching Karens event in January so send them to me at teebow@gwi.net.

At the January event Mainiac1957 and Dave1976 will be putting the finishing touches on the logbook since they have completed and or are about to complete this challenge.

Great job everyone!!!!

I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......