vb:literal>

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Tread Lightly 2007?

Default RE: Tread Lightly 2007?

So G-Team and Hiram . . . will there be a Tread Lightly 2007 event this upcoming year?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    So G-Team and Hiram . . . will there be a Tread Lightly 2007 event this upcoming year?

Wow Jake... that's just weird... today as I was driving back from Madison I was thinking that exact same thing (driving past hedgehog hill got me thinking about it), I was thinking about posting it already so that people could start thinking about dates and locations.

but really, that freaks me out... quit stealing my thoughts.

seriously...

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well, I'll be treading lightly on the Rubicon on July 16th, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise--anyone else up for some real 4 wheeling? Either before or after that, I plan to hit Moab and perhaps head up through Colorado--doing the Black Bear road would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Well, I'll be treading lightly on the Rubicon on July 16th, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise--anyone else up for some real 4 wheeling? Either before or after that, I plan to hit Moab and perhaps head up through Colorado--doing the Black Bear road would be cool.
    so either june or august then?

June would be good for me--that would be a good chance to test the lift and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Wow Jake... that's just weird... today as I was driving back from Madison I was thinking that exact same thing (driving past hedgehog hill got me thinking about it), I was thinking about posting it already so that people could start thinking about dates and locations.

but really, that freaks me out... quit stealing my thoughts.

seriously...

Well I could say something about great minds thinking alike . . . but instead I'll simply suggest that if you want us to stop stealing your thoughts you need to fashion a hat out of tinfoil and wear it since we all know that this is the only way to stop telepathy. Now as for the gremlins infesting your Jeep . . . don't go into the water.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    so either june or august then?
    Either month should work for me . . . although I will know better when we get closer to the actual date.

Second question . . . where are we riding this year? Have you given any thought to riding in downeast Maine off the Stud Mill Road trails?

I think it's about time to start the planning for the 2007 trip, I think the most popular ideas are to go downeast, or north... way north. So keep your eyes open for 4x4 caches and well just head towards the most 4x4cache infested area. We'll also need to decide on a meeting spot (like the big stop, an area for those that don't want to go on the trip can still stop in and say hi) and a campsite. Lemme know and we'll start throwin this thing together.

I would personally like to head north again. I love the deep woods of Maine. I am sure others would like to stay along the coastal area though.

We still have plenty of time.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I would personally like to head north again. I love the deep woods of Maine. I am sure others would like to stay along the coastal area though.

We still have plenty of time.
    I love the deep maine woods too, but theres so much to explore throughout maine. If everyone would post some caches that they thought would be good to do for the trip then we can start weighing our options and see where the most fun could be had.