vb:literal>

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Tread Lightly 2007?

would anyone have a problem with changing the date to the weekend before?? that would be June 23/24th

May 19/20th I'll be taking a trip up that way to check out campsites and caches and maybe place a few for the trip. If anyone else is interested in comin along let me know.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

That's fine with me.

It does not matter to me either way because we are most likely not going to make this one no matter what weekend in June.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    It does not matter to me either way because we are most likely not going to make this one no matter what weekend in June.
    Rick, just quit your job, that darn thing is always getting in the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Rick, just quit your job, that darn thing is always getting in the way...
    It's not the job. We have other things we are doing that month and one of them is our annual event and having another pig roast. We are looking at the weekend of the 9 - 10th or 16 and 19th. We are leaning towards the 9 - 10th though.

Camping with the black flies at the end of the month is not high on my list of things to do either.
    Blazing Troll

It's not the job. We have other things we are doing that month and one of them is our annual event and having another pig roast. We are looking at the weekend of the 9 - 10th or 16 and 19th. We are leaning towards the 9 - 10th though.

Camping with the black flies at the end of the month is not high on my list of things to do either.
    As long as were not putting the two events on the same day, I'd like to go to your event. (and it would be too difficult to choose between the two)

It always seemed to me that the blackflies are worse in May rather than June . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    It always seemed to me that the blackflies are worse in May rather than June . . .
    Nope, they get really bad from mid June to the end of June. It depends a lot of the weather though but that us usually the time frame.
    Blazing Troll

either way it's nothin that the three B's of camping can't take care of...

Bug spray
    Bonfire
    Beer

I'm just tryin to comprehend the schedule of all the upcoming events and things goin on, Mike will you be traveling to moab before the 16th or do you plan on leaving on the 16th? Because if we were to have the 4x4 event the first or second week of july would you be able to make it then Rick??

(If you don't make it who would we elect as president??)