vb:literal>

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RE: Tread Lightly 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I'm just tryin to comprehend the schedule of all the upcoming events and things goin on, Mike will you be traveling to moab before the 16th or do you plan on leaving on the 16th? Because if we were to have the 4x4 event the first or second week of july would you be able to make it then Rick??

(If you don't make it who would we elect as president??)
    Just remember to bring our mascot that I bought for you!!!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    He sits proudly atop my fax machine waiting anxiously for his first adventure.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I'm just tryin to comprehend the schedule of all the upcoming events and things goin on, Mike will you be traveling to moab before the 16th or do you plan on leaving on the 16th? Because if we were to have the 4x4 event the first or second week of july would you be able to make it then Rick??

Don't plan this around me. I am going to do a lot of hiking this summer to get ready for my big hike in 2009. I also have a awesome multi that I am working that is going to take all summer to get done. Pick a date and if I can make it I will. Were shooting for June 9th for the pig roast. This way Mike can make it and Team Teebow and TAT. We will know for sure before the end of the week.
    Blazing Troll

The June 30/July 1 weekend would be cool. We have to be in Cali on July 16th, so will probably leave on or about the 9th. I think I would take a ration of you-know-what if I was to be away the weekend (7/8th) before we plan to leave.

PS the 8.8 axle is at the Ford garage as we speak, getting the 4.56 gears set up. When my buddy gets back from AZ next week we should be able to start getting the lift and new axles installed--Wheeee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    The June 30/July 1 weekend would be cool. We have to be in Cali on July 16th, so will probably leave on or about the 9th. I think I would take a ration of you-know-what if I was to be away the weekend (7/8th) before we plan to leave.

PS the 8.8 axle is at the Ford garage as we speak, getting the 4.56 gears set up. When my buddy gets back from AZ next week we should be able to start getting the lift and new axles installed--Wheeee!!!!
    The June 30th weekend wont work for me so far ( might have to go to ohio that weekend for grandparents 50th, but not sure if were going or not)

I was wondering when you were going to get it up, I saw it at your office the other day and thought it looked a little low..

I was wondering when you were going to get it up, I saw it at your office the other day and thought it looked a little low..
    Ha ha--it will be up soon! The SYE is done, the 8.8 is pretty much done--just waiting for the call. Now we're going to start trimming the fenders and such to fit the 33" meats. Oh yeah, the spare motor is stripped to the block and ready to go to the machine shop for decking and cylinder boring--4.6 L here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Ha ha--it will be up soon! The SYE is done, the 8.8 is pretty much done--just waiting for the call. Now we're going to start trimming the fenders and such to fit the 33" meats. Oh yeah, the spare motor is stripped to the block and ready to go to the machine shop for decking and cylinder boring--4.6 L here we come!
    wanna trade jeeps?

Folks, have you seen the new Jeep Geocoins - they come in 8 colors. Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Folks, have you seen the new Jeep Geocoins - they come in 8 colors. Very cool!
    maybe i can trade my jeep for one.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    And he's soooo cute!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods