vb:literal>

Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

Just wishing everyone a Happy and safe holiday season. Thanks to all who have helped us when we first started this hobby, and answered all our "Newbie" questions. We have made some good friends here, and have enjoyed meeting many fine people. We look forward to meeting more in the future. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to everyone "Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Thanks Dave & Gail for starting this tread. I agree completely - good friends, a wonderful hobby & sport and a super place to learn more as well as meet folks.

My very best to all for a wonderful season whatever your preference might be. Mine is to say - Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

I just wanted to say thanks to Rick for originally coming up with the idea of hosting this website and all the work he has put into it since it's inception in June of "04". Doesn't seem that long ago.

Hope all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to Rick for originally coming up with the idea of hosting this website and all the work he has put into it since it's inception in June of "04". Doesn't seem that long ago.

Hope all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Here, here . . . thank you Rick.

And this post reminded me . . . Rick do you need any more donations at this time or are you doing OK financially with the site? It seems as though I did a one time donation through Pay Pal about a year ago or so and this is something I would like to continue to do since this is such a great site -- I mean, where else can you beat up on Hiram's Jeep with impunity?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Happy Holidays from Dave and Lee
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Now, that was cute! Thanks Lee!

Merry Christmas to all from WhereRWe? and RULOST2?

I would also like to wish everyone a terrific holiday season!!
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Default From us to you

Merry Christmas and The Happiest of Holidays everyone. Thanks for another great year Rick!

Gary and Troy
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.