vb:literal>

Thread: PanAmSat & eXplorist 210

Default PanAmSat & eXplorist 210

Has anyone with the 210 recieved WAAS corection in Maine yet from this new satalite? Will we have to wait until after the "test period" before we can benefit from this?

Quote Originally Posted by vzvagabonds View Post
    Has anyone with the 210 recieved WAAS corection in Maine yet from this new satalite? Will we have to wait until after the "test period" before we can benefit from this?
    I'm unsure of which satellite was giving me WAAS readings, but the other day (after months of rarely to never receiving WAAS signals) I had a good lock on a WAAS satellite. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question however.

Incidentally, welcome to geocahingmaine.org.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I'm unsure of which satellite was giving me WAAS readings, but the other day (after months of rarely to never receiving WAAS signals) I had a good lock on a WAAS satellite.
    Shows up on Garmin as satellite #51. I assume that the satellites are the same on all brands. (But sheesh, I assume a lot of things! LOL!)