Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Poll

Default A Christmas Poll

OK - here's the question for the day:

Who got a new GPSr for Christmas?

I didn't!!! but I did get some geoswag!

Quote Originally Posted by Starzz View Post
    I didn't!!! but I did get some geoswag!
    LOL! I have to admit that my parents still give us stuff for our Christmas stockings. And often, it is the WIERDEST stuff imaginable. Some of it WILL show up in a geocache!

Default I got one!

A certain Santa, who probably was sick and tired of me complaining about my cracked, salt water-dunked, off by 60 feet, GPSr decided to get me a copy of my old one. Smart thinking there, because I won't have to get new cables and stuff.
    My son, was home with me for Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day. He did up a stocking for me (a wonderful and thoughtful surprise) and there were some bouncy balls in it. I said, "Oh cool. For geocaching!" He laughed and admitted he just threw them in there to fill the stocking.
    We won't open gifts until tomorrow when my daughter gets here from Seattle. I have had a wonderful Christmas starting with a visit from 1manteam and Team2hunt and finishing with a trip to Nova Scotia and with my kids. Rock on, Christmas!

No GPSr but I did get seed snow from my Xwife. It's working too as there is snow in my yard now. Woo Hoo!!!!! I'll get to snowmobile yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    No GPSr but I did get seed snow from my Xwife. It's working too as there is snow in my yard now. Woo Hoo!!!!! I'll get to snowmobile yet.
    from your ex? did you make sure that the seeds weren't yellow?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default swag

We got 10 bags of plastic frogs and 3 of snakes and 2 bags of lizards. Can't wait to start dropping them off. Too much to feed them all anyways.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    We got 10 bags of plastic frogs and 3 of snakes and 2 bags of lizards. Can't wait to start dropping them off. Too much to feed them all anyways.
    And a partridge in a pear tree?

Thumbs up Santa's Elf

I did not get a new GPSr for Christmas, but I did get to be one of Santa's elves and help a friend pick one out for his wife. They were with me on a few caching adventures during the last couple of years and finally decided to officially join the fun. I lobbied hard for the Garmin Map 60CSx and Santa saw it my way!!
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

That's one smart Santa!
    ~ Beach Comber ~