vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Julie Peterson

Hybrid View

Default Welcome Julie Peterson

Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to geocachingmaine.org.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Does this mean we're all welcome to your world, FFJ???? Is it nice there???

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun View Post
    Does this mean we're all welcome to your world, FFJ???? Is it nice there???
    Yup . . . everyone's welcome to my world . . . and I'm pretty sure this Julie Peterson is real since her profile says she is from Falmouth.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

jake! we talked! you promised to take your meds! what happened?????
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    jake! we talked! you promised to take your meds! what happened?????
    I ran out of the green M & Ms.

(out of curiosity from your last welcom I checked the member list... and I didn't see a Julie Peterson on the list... is that the name she signed on under?)

But I'll go out on a limb here and trust Jake... Welcome Julie

(and I'm only coming to your world Jake if there's snow)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    (out of curiosity from your last welcom I checked the member list... and I didn't see a Julie Peterson on the list... is that the name she signed on under?)

But I'll go out on a limb here and trust Jake... Welcome Julie

(and I'm only coming to your world Jake if there's snow)
    Maybe I do need to go on some meds . . . I swear to you guys, there was a new member named Julie Peterson that joined . . . and now I see there's a hkybob from Kennebunk (Welcome hkybob) that has joined . . . really, I don't think I'm imagining these things.

Maybe I do need to go on some meds . . . I swear to you guys, there was a new member named Julie Peterson that joined . . . and now I see there's a hkybob from Kennebunk (Welcome hkybob) that has joined . . . really, I don't think I'm imagining these things.

10-44
    Don't worry, your not in trouble, we're just asking for you to talk with the doctor.

Jake - you are not 10-44! As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish. Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed. Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Jake - you are not 10-44! As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish. Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed. Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!

Hollora and FFJ, sitting in a tree K..I..S..S..I..N..G...., (it's been so long since I've heard this little jingle I can't recall the next verse...)

Happy New Year!!!!!