vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Julie Peterson

Talking So Jake, what did your therapist say about...

all these new imaginary friends you've been greeting. I mean I personally am OK with it. I don't think it's that bad, now is it. I'm sure it's just Hiram logging on as a someone new then pulling the membership away just after you say hi. All in fun I say!!
    Happy Trails!

Jake - you are not 10-44! As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish. Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed. Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Jake - you are not 10-44! As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish. Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed. Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!

Hollora and FFJ, sitting in a tree K..I..S..S..I..N..G...., (it's been so long since I've heard this little jingle I can't recall the next verse...)

Happy New Year!!!!!

Come on - I am old enough to be his Motha.............and I do remember the rest of the jingle.

...and I do remember the rest of the jingle.
    i remember it, too!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish.
    i have this problem with money....

and jake i know a good irish doctor that could help you, his last name is mcguillicudy... maybe you've hear of him?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.