vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what followed me home yesterday, and Mom says I can keep it!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Paint that thing camo, put a geocahe sticker on it, bury it out in the woods someplace, put some junky old Ford parts Travel Bugs in it, and get us the coords.Name the cache the Team G Grunt Bucket!
    Oh no - that one is much to nice........you need something like Pontiac Silver Streak - now if you haven't found that one - put it on your list for next year....a must do.......do much fun!

Smile

Does OJ Simpson still drive a white SUV?

Mike.... Ya let me down! I was hopin you would be at the WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW4 event with the jeep... did ya get the new bumper on yet??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

A few cans of triple expanding foam...a good body rasp....and a can of under coating...it'll be as good as new. My Samari was mostly foam...great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    A few cans of triple expanding foam...a good body rasp....and a can of under coating...it'll be as good as new. My Samari was mostly foam...great stuff.
    My wife loves using that stuff when we're insulating the house . . . as for me whenever I use it I inevitably get that sticky stuff all over my hands and then it foams up and I end up looking like I've going into anaphylaxtic shock as the foam starts expanding.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    My wife loves using that stuff when we're insulating the house . . . as for me whenever I use it I inevitably get that sticky stuff all over my hands and then it foams up and I end up looking like I've going into anaphylaxtic shock as the foam starts expanding.
    Laquer thinner will take that stuff right off. After doing years of work in the auto collision field I realized how great that stuff was. I have it around now as a general house hold cleaner.

Well, some of it is probably been made into tuna cans by now, the trasfer case is in the green Jeep, the block is stripped and ready to start the stroker project, the tranny is in my shed as a spare, as are the hood, doors, a fender or two and most of the interior. Oh, and the wheels are out behind the shed. So, white Jeep is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Well, some of it is probably been made into tuna cans by now, the trasfer case is in the green Jeep, the block is stripped and ready to start the stroker project, the tranny is in my shed as a spare, as are the hood, doors, a fender or two and most of the interior. Oh, and the wheels are out behind the shed. So, white Jeep is no more.
    but what about the green jeep!?!?! is the facelift done???

So Aaron . . . is it safe to assume that you guys will have some sort of 4WD vehicle for next summer's ORCA event or are you planning on driving Steph's Scooby-Doo for the event?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    So Aaron . . . is it safe to assume that you guys will have some sort of 4WD vehicle for next summer's ORCA event or are you planning on driving Steph's Scooby-Doo for the event?
    Even if I hafta buy a jeep for $500 outta uncle henrys for the event...