vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone doing tonight?

Default What is everyone doing tonight?

So is everyone ready for New Years. I think I'll have a drink and hang out in chat for awhile. How sad!
    Happy Trails!

Just finished 10 caches after diner and will bask ih the moonlight with family. It's 72 and clear, the moon looks awesome!

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Just finished 10 caches after diner and will bask ih the moonlight with family. It's 72 and clear, the moon looks awesome!

Happy New Year everybody!!!!
    Wish we were in Florida with you!

Default Jan 1 now

I got home from NH late and have spent the past hour or so, logging 2 days worth of caches. Happy New Year everyone! 2006 was a GREAT year for the Team and our friends.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I feel like one of the kids from the Cat in the Hat - lol - I am looking out the window watching the rain fall
    I had a day of caching mapped out to start the New Year. May just be out there in the rain sometime today anyway just so that I can start the year out with a treasure hunt.

Happy New Year! Wish everyone a fantastic 2007!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default New Year caching

I'm headed out today. Just waiting for the sleet to change to rain.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Well, it's over now but I sat home in the hot tub with a book and a tall iced drink. (yes, alone *sigh*)

I did some hot tubbing with my wife . . . but it was due to the fact that I had a migraine headache and was hoping to relieve the pain. Ended up crashing into bed around 8:30 or so . . . but I'm not exactly sure of the time.

As a sidenote . . . sounds like most of us live pretty pitiful lives. Did anyone do anything wild and crazy out there?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    As a sidenote . . . sounds like most of us live pretty pitiful lives. Did anyone do anything wild and crazy out there?

I did, and as anyone that knows me would agree that it would be best not talked about here in the forumns

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I did, and as anyone that knows me would agree that it would be best not talked about here in the forumns
    Imagine that - hehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~