vb:literal>

Thread: Best wishes for 2007 from the MGA

Default Best wishes for 2007 from the MGA

To the administrators and members of Geocaching Maine.
    We all know that when the MGA was formed last summer that there were ill feelings between some of the members of this site and us.
    In the spirit of the holiday season and the new year coming, we at the MGA would like to extend a hand of friendship and propose that all of us let bygones be bygones, and look forward to a new year of friendship and working together for the best interest of all the Geocachers in Maine.
    We want you to know that it will be our intent to get along with you, and if you wish, to work together with you to promote geocaching, especially in the areas with public and private land owners, to enhance the geocaching experience for all.
    We are here to stay, and we plan to be pro-active this year in promoting both geocaching and the MGA.
    We would be willing to work with your administrators, and share ideas and thoughts as to how to best serve the geocaching public.
    I would like to propose a meeting of our steering committee and your administrators some time the beginning of next month to start building a bridge. We would be happy to meet with you at a place of your choosing.
    Happy holidays, and best wishes for the New Year. Sincerely, The MGA

P.S. As some of your members may know our forums crashed last month, we would like to invite you all to visit us tonight after midnight as we present our new forums to the public.

Thanks John! The meeting sounds like a great idea with the potential to move forward in a positive way and further enhance the geocaching community and opportunities in Maine. Hope it comes to fruitition!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default Event Posting

Happy New Year to MGA too! I tried to contact you guys last month so you could post an event that I am hosting. Can I still do that? Can you help. It's GCZM1W, Celebrate 2006 - "I'm Sitting."
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=77a9347e-2796-45a6-8b94-c9eb52af1fa8

Default I'm sitting!

Already got it, Karen!

We're going to make sure that everyone knows about all of the Maine events just as quickly as possible; we now have an events calender in addition to a forum devoted to geocaching gatherings.

Everyone who posts additional details to an event at geocachingmaine should also feel more than welcome to post the same at http://forums.mainegeocachingassociation.com - the more cross-talk we have for events the better.

Happy New Year Everyone!!