vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Tails N' Trails

It was an oversite on my part I guess I could create a new Id here using my Geocaching.com Id. Shawn_S Then I just need to know how to put up the stat bar here.

Ok so now Tails N' Trails is now Shawn_S so all I need to know is how to get the stat bar here. thank you all for your patience and help as we settle in.

Ohhh.....Now I'm confused. So when caching in LA you logged all your finds at geocaching.com under Shawn S. Then you moved to Maine. You are still logging all your finds at geocaching.com under Shawn S.

Here at geocachingmaine.org, you are known as Tails & Trails. Now you have created a second user name here at geocachingmaine.org as Shawn S.

These are two separate things. The two user names don't have to be the same. I thought you had created a second user name for geocaching.com to log your Maine caches under, but actually, you are still using the same one you had in LA.

Your question is how do you get that little white box down under your posts that has a little picture and your hides and finds right?

Take a look at this thread.....

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum...ead.php?t=1581

You can't change your user name on GC.com,that ability was taken away this past summer. What you can do though is all your Maine caches that you used Tails and Trails just go back and log all those on the same date with your Shawn s name. That will then give you the total caches for Maine and La. if you used the Shawn S name in La. I know it sounds confusing but it should reflect all your cache finds in both states using the Shawn s name.

For some stat bar help you might want to check out this thread on the GC.forums: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...pic=150367&hl=
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Gsak

And use the filter to get your Maine finds. Who's counting anyways.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.