vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Tails N' Trails

Default Hello from Tails N' Trails

I'd like to take this opportunity to say hello.We are Tails N' Trails - Shawn, Laura, Finnish Spitz Taylor and Doberman Guinevere! We spent the last year (of almost 3 away from Maine) in Louisiana working with the EPA on the hurricane Rita cleanup. We started Geocaching down there in our spare time and can't wait to dive right in back here in the state we love!
    We have a few finds under our collective belt in Louisiana and as of now one in Maine working on two or three today.
    We cant wait to get settled back in and meet some fellow cachers so drop us a line!
    Didn't want to wait for the welcome waggon thought we would jump right in hope you dont mind!
    Last edited by Tails N' Trails; 01-03-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: just to be polite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tails N' Trails View Post
    Didn't want to wait for the welcome waggon thought we would jump right in hope you dont mind!
    LOL! The "Welcome Wagon" (me) just got home from the store and has just emailed you.

And if you like to "jump right in", you'll fit into this group real well! LOL!

Welcome to geocachingmaine.org TNT!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

d’76 Guest

Welcome aboard, Great folks and great resources are aviliable here so take advantage of them. Enjoy it here.

Again, Welcome

Dave

Thanx everyone!

Welcome - consider coming to the event later this month - would love to meet - face to face. Until then - enjoy caching in Maine and enjoy this resource.

Welcome back to Maine - the way caching should be!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Hi

Welcome back to Maine and home. As you can see we are from all over this beautiful state. Was just out caching last night with Ordinary Shark in your backyard. Not literally. We are having an event closer to home the 12th in Biddeford. I am bringing my son 1manteam. Hope to see you on the caching trails.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Welcome back to Maine and home. As you can see we are from all over this beautiful state. Was just out caching last night with Ordinary Shark in your backyard. Not literally. We are having an event closer to home the 12th in Biddeford. I am bringing my son 1manteam. Hope to see you on the caching trails.
    You mean the MGA is having an event. Not GC Maine.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    We are having an event closer to home the 12th in Biddeford.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    You mean the MGA is having an event. Not GC Maine.
    Events are open to everyone regardless of who puts them on. I think the term, "we" means all geocachers in Maine, collectively. Especially in this context, when a new cacher has come on board, and Team2Hunt is introducing them to the idea of going to an event, "we" as an entire state should welcome them to any event that is being held.