vb:literal>

Thread: PLEASE Log TB's/Geocoins OUT

Default PLEASE Log TB's/Geocoins OUT

If you pick up a TB or Geocoin at an event, please remember to LOG IT OUT. There are still a lot of TB's/Coins listed as being at the WWWWWW3 revent, although I think most people have logged their attendance.

Please do the right thing - and help the tb/coin owner, and log them out.

Thanks!

Were there any leftover TB's Bruce? Or where they all grabbed?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Were there any leftover TB's Bruce? Or where they all grabbed?
    Not sure how many were left, as I deliberately picked up some early in the event, but I have a total of 7 that I logged out myself. So... Maybe 4 were left over...

Heres a suggestion for future events...

I have been to events where there is a list at the registration table of all the TB's that were logged into the event on the cache page or logged in at the registration table.
    Next to the name of the TB is the name of cacher who is logging it in and another column for the cacher who took/logged it out of the event.

After a week goes by and if there are sill TB's not logged off the event cache page, the event owner knows who to send a "friendly email reminder" so he can archive the event in a timely manner.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I have been to events where there is a list at the registration table of all the TB's that were logged into the event on the cache page or logged in at the registration table.
    Yup - that's been done at some of the events here in Maine as well. We considered it for this one, but knew we would be cramped for space so decided to do without.

With so many TBs/coins still left on the event listing though, your suggestion is well taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Heres a suggestion for future events...

Next to the name of the TB is the name of cacher who is logging it in and another column for the cacher who took/logged it out of the event.

After a week goes by and if there are sill TB's not logged off the event cache page, the event owner knows who to send a "friendly email reminder" so he can archive the event in a timely manner.
    I tried that at an event a year ago, and tb's still went missing. I would have thought that it would be tough to forget AT the event, but they still wander off