Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1473

Thread: Where is This?

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    wait a minute.... I just bought that boat out of uncle henry's!!!
    hehehehe - and I just sold it to you
    ~ Beach Comber ~

  2. #502

    Default Hee Hee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    wait a minute.... I just bought that boat out of uncle henry's!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    hehehehe - and I just sold it to you

    LMAO

    Looks like you got a good deal too!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

  3. #503

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    ........ I'm enjoying the pictures posted and to see where people guess.

    I too am enjoying the pictures….I hope to get to some of these caches…
    From what I’ve seen so far…of the pics posted in this forum it appears that there are a lot of quality caches in Maine that bring you to some great places w/o all the tourists.

    The picture with the red Adirondack chairs makes me want to sit in one of the chairs with a margarita on a warm August day.
    And the picture of the stone wall that Beckett posted.....that looks like it would be a fun one to do in the fall walking along that stone wall shuffling leaves

    Ahhhh…Maine……the way life should be

    Geocaching has made me so much more appreciate and aware of all the beauty things mother nature gives to us to enjoy even if just in pictures.
    The mountains, the lakes, the ocean.......its all good.
    Its all beautiful and its New England!
    We are so lucky!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I too am enjoying the pictures….I hope to get to some of these caches…
    From what I’ve seen so far…of the pics posted in this forum it appears that there are a lot of quality caches in Maine that bring you to some great places w/o all the tourists.

    The picture with the red Adirondack chairs makes me want to sit in one of the chairs with a margarita on a warm August day.
    And the picture of the stone wall that Beckett posted.....that looks like it would be a fun one to do in the fall walking along that stone wall shuffling leaves

    Ahhhh…Maine……the way life should be

    Geocaching has made me so much more appreciate and aware of all the beauty things mother nature gives to us to enjoy even if just in pictures.
    The mountains, the lakes, the ocean.......its all good.
    Its all beautiful and its New England!
    We are so lucky!
    I have looked at the photos in your profile. We are so lucky to live in New England. Care to share some of your caches with us in the Picture Gallery. We will have to talk about some of the Vermont caches before we head over to your state.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I have looked at the photos in your profile. We are so lucky to live in New England. Care to share some of your caches with us in the Picture Gallery. We will have to talk about some of the Vermont caches before we head over to your state.
    I have lots of places I would recommend going to in VT. I can't even think there are so many... VT is awesome too.
    Everytime I visit a new mountain or a new place I always say to myself "this is the most beautiful place I've been to yet..."
    I do. I say that everytime...
    I guess I can see beauty in just about everything..including the city and city skyline. (Ok..put the guns down now... )

    No really ...even the city has its own charisma.. there is something out there for everybody.

    One of my favorite caches I did was W A Y over in Western VT. The view was awesome....when I think of it I'll post the link....
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

  6. #506

    Default

    It was Lake Vermont Lookout (GCJ7G0)
    I visited it in April of 2004

    This one is worth going to if you are near Lake Champlain.
    I revisited it in June w/ Rusty O junk. See his pictures
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

    “Danse avec les Arbres”

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Foxgloves: I want what you're having
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    .... W A Y over in Western VT. The view was awesome....when I think of it I'll post the link....
    My first homeland - northwestern Vermont is beautiful indeed!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    So if someone knows where the last photo is I wish you would post it so we can continue with the fun.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Niskayuna, NY
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Could it be GCNHPX.

    Seems to me I remember a boat like that near there.




    A house is not a home without a cat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •