vb:literal>

Page 110 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1473

Thread: Where is This?

Thumbs up Third Time Usually Doesn't Fail!

Well - I don't know what was wrong with the other effort but here it is folks - sorry!

Urgh - the preview showed the photo but it isn't here now.......sorry!
    Last edited by hollora; 03-13-2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Photo didn't show up.

West Quoddy head? Or Acadia NP.

You have correctly identified the location - but which one is it? Also you need to figure out the name of at least one of the caches at the location. It, of course, is one of the 1000+ I have done.

Hint - it snowed the day I took this picture! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    West Quoddy head? Or Acadia NP.
    Pick this one GCZ5JA shhh don't tell anyone I told you.

Actually, it doesn't take that long even with dial-up. I uploaded quite a few before I had broadband...

When you compose your message, click on the "insert image" icon above (looks like a mountain scene...) and then follow instructions.
    Actually it does take that long. My wife turned on the computer when she got home at 4:30 and it is still downloading my mail when I got home at 8:30.

Also the only instructions that come up when I clicked on that little mountain icon is to type in the IRL of the picture which is why I asked my question about what an IRL is in the first place. Don't worry, there is enough other people to send in pictures without me adding to the jumble anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Actually it does take that long. My wife turned on the computer when she got home at 4:30 and it is still downloading my mail when I got home at 8:30.

Also the only instructions that come up when I clicked on that little mountain icon is to type in the IRL of the picture which is why I asked my question about what an IRL is in the first place. Don't worry, there is enough other people to send in pictures without me adding to the jumble anyway.
    Oh, oh DKF - yes, dial up is no fun and I know - was there a long time. I, too, do not know what URL means - but even uploading my pics to http://www.photobucket.com and using the cut and paste feature to post them - it is only a link - the photos do not show. So, we are both - perhaps technically challenged but hanging in there.

Enjoy this thread - hopefully there will be some fun and interesting photos posted. Regardless of if we need to do a link or they show on the posting.

Never feel you can not participate. We call can. I would welcome seeing a nice cache location you have found.

Thumbs up We Have a Winna!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    Pick this one GCZ5JA shhh don't tell anyone I told you.
    Oh Team Richards - why, just a hint? Although you didn't name both caches, you got the one I was seeking when the photo was taken. The other is Parmachenee's "The Ovens" - a typical cache with container - very nearby. For those who do not know ~ this can happen traditional vs. Earthcache - as long as both meet the individual guidelines for their cache type.

It was the Earthcache where one could find the coords for parking, which allowed us (becket and I were caching together that day - fun memories!) to walk down the beach for both caches. Oh, but you do have to watch the tide!

These two caches should be on anyones must do list for summer if you have not done them. Truly peaceful, educational and fun.

You're up - TR! Our other player didn't chime in!

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post

Lets start a new thread on this. SOME people get excitable when we pirate their thread I have more.....
    Slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Lets start a new thread on this. SOME people get excitable when we pirate their thread I have more.....
    Oh, I think I found that thread..........if you resolve the how to post so the photo shows........please do tell. I will watch the other tread, Thank you Fudds Girls!

Oh the the regularily scheduled programing of Team Richard's should be posting their picture...............

I don't think is one will be to hard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA010041.JPG 
Views:	183 
Size:	687.7 KB 
ID:	278